THE PERMANENT, RAPID HARDENING, SELF - ADHESIVE, SANDABLE, PAINTABLE,FIBERGLASS REINFORCED, WATERPROOF REPAIR PATCH Repairs
- JET SKIS
- BALLAST BASES
- RV BODIES
- TRUCK BODIES
Repairs Any Leaks, Cracks, Holes and Dings In Minutes…
On Just About Anything !!
PLASTIC, METAL, FIBERGLASS, WOOD, CONCRETE, GLASS, CERAMIC, RUBBER
FLASH PATCH is an innovative, easy-to-use, UV or sunlight activated, self - adhesive repair patch. The fiberglass reinforced polyester patch provides high strength, permanent repairs. FLASH PATCH is non-flammable, non-toxic and is not harmful to skin.
- Easy to apply: Just cut…...peel…….. and stick
- Fast curing (within 5 to 50 minutes depending on UV intensity)
- Flexible during application…...sets hard in minutes
- Waterproof and UV resistant
- Can be drilled, tapped, sanded and painted in less than one hour
- Resistant against many chemicals, solvents and oils
- Temperature resistant from -40ºC to 200ºC
- No shrinkage or expansion during the application or after curing
- Bonds to all surfaces except Polypropylene (PP)
HOW TO APPLY:
- Surface should be cleaned, dry and free of any contaminates.
- Remove the black protective sheet.
- Cut FLASH PATCH into any size without exposing the patch to UV/Sunlight.
- Remove white backing tape to expose the sticky resin.
- Apply patch then remove the film and expose to UV-/sunlight. Curing times depending on UV intensity between 5 minutes (sunny) and 50 minutes (cloudy). INDUSTRIAL
|3 in. x 6 in. (76.2 x 152.4 MM)
|6 in. x 9 in. (152.4 x 228.6 MM)
|9 in. x 12 in. (228.6 x 304.8 MM)